- Listen to your heart and it will lead you to where you want to be. Listen to your mind and it will lead you to where you need to be.
- Not everything lackluster is worthless.
- Your personality is the mirror of your mind.
- Your body is the vessel for your soul. Treat both with respect.
- Be positive today, repeat tomorrow.
- Be honest with yourself and you’ll never be wrong.
- The ability to admit defeat is an admirable character trait that few have.
- Everyone believes they are right until they’re proven wrong.
- Life is meant for learning lessons and passing it on.
- End everything with a positive message.
NaPoWriMo prompt for day 21. I had a lot of fun coming up with these fortunes. Now does anyone have a good recipe for the fortune cookie itself? 😉
Thank you for your continued support!
To catch the elusive
Ocean on it’s strong wings
Where nothing but a ghost
Of salt from the waves will remain.
Day 20 of NaPoWriMo. I fell a little bit behind this weekend, but I’m going to continue with the challenge because I enjoy the prompts. I made it 19 consecutive days in NaPoWriMo!